The United States National Pageant Organization® is excited to announce a local visit to the New Orleans area for community service, appearances, and tours for the national titleholders of the Miss & Mrs. United States pageant!
In conjunction with the Miss Louisiana United States Organization and its sponsors, the national titleholders will be attending two local Mardi Gras Balls, giving back to the community through service projects in town, and riding in the Krewe of Perseus Parade on Sunday, February 12, 2017 in Slidell.
The national titleholders arriving to New Orleans on Thursday, February 9, 2017 include:
- Little Miss United States 2016 Angel Guerrero of Hawaii
- Miss Teen United States 2016 Mary McGeorge of Virginia
- Miss United States 2016 Alayah Benavidez of Texas
- Ms. Woman United States 2016 Katie Hill of Florida
- Mrs. United States 2016 Ashley Stremme of North Carolina
The current schedule of appearances for these titleholders is subject to change but has been coordinated to show off the history and beauty of the Greater New Orleans Area. Appearances include:
- Attending the Krewe of Little Rascals Carnival Ball on Thursday, February 9
- A sponsored guided tour of St. Bernard Parish on the Gulf Coast Bank Trolley on Friday, February 10 arranged by the St. Bernard Parish Tourism Board
- Attending the Krewe of Lourdes Carnival Ball on Saturday, February 11
- Riding in the Krewe of Perseus Parade on Sunday, February 12 with Mrs. Louisiana United States 2016, Courtney Teuton
Ashley Martinez, the recently appointed Director of Marketing for the United States National Pageant Organization®, is a former Ms. Louisiana United States and lives in Mandeville, Louisiana. “I am so excited for the national titleholders of the United States National Pageant Organization to visit our beautiful state and city and see the culture and history of our area. Our titleholders played a pivotal roll in collecting school supplies for Thomas Morestead’s What You Give Will Grow Foundation following the devastating floods in 2016 so this visit will serve as a way for them to experience not just Mardi Gras and our local culture but for them to also further give back to our community.”
ABOUT UNITED STATES NATIONAL PAGEANTS, INC.:
The United States National Pageant Organization® celebrates intelligent women of all walks of life. Our system is based on a solid commitment to uphold the standards of fairness and integrity. It prides itself in providing an avenue for each young woman to give a voice to those needing to be heard, lend a hand to those less fortunate, and be a compass for those daring to dream. At the local, state, and national level, the Miss United States Pageant gives women the opportunity to promote a platform of community service. Featuring eight divisions – Little Miss, Pre-Teen, Junior Teen, Teen, Miss, Ms., Ms. Woman, and Mrs. – the United States National Pageant Organization® is recognized as “the premier event of its kind” and the largest pageant system for girls and women ages 8+ in all 50 states and four U.S. territories.